5.14.2011

HERMANA JOHNSON

Off to Utah for Car Car's farewell...
The night before Carly's farewell they had an open house for all Carly's friends and family to come over and hang out.
This is Carly's mission President and his wife.  They are scheduled to go on their mission a couple of weeks after Carly. 


A few family pics before Carly left....




After a valiant effort we finally snapped one where Chad and Cody are being normal...

Had to get a "crazy" one!





Cody and I had to go home so we didn't get to take Carly to the MTC.  But I here are a few pics from that day.  




Carly is such a rock star!  Look at how excited she was, she didn't even cry!  Love you Car Car!

1 comment:

Crawling said...

So I appologize for blog stalking. Meg I've only met you once, so hello again. :) So I had to comment because I am so excited that Carly is going to California on her mission. It's Fresno right? Turns out I know the Gelwix's really well. Their daughter is one of my close friends. Carly is just going to love them! They are so much fun and such wonderful people! And sister missionaries are the best! (but I may be a bit biassed.) Anyway wanted to share in the smallness that is this world.