11.16.2011

THE LAST 2 MONTHS

I'm not sure exactly where the past couple of months have gone but they snuck away from me somehow!  Every once and a while my blog would come to mind and I would keep putting it off until today.  I had to catch up!  So this could be a doozy!

We have been lucky to have some of our family come for some fun visits.  First of all in September we  had Chad, Syd, Mar, and Car.  Syd had never been out to see us and had also never been to San Francisco so we showed her around.
 Rode bikes to the Golden Gate
Visited Alcatraz
 And hit up a Giants game
 No pictures of shopping but as you can assume we did some of that too!  Always fun to have the Johnson's/Beck in town for a visit!

Then two weeks after Cody's fam came to visit us, my Mom, Kate, and Sara came for a visit too.  My sissies had never been out to visit so as you can imagine we had a blast.

We spent most of the time doing this!
 I still laugh out loud at these pics....kate pouring herself some tea inside Teavanna and passing me some through the window!  ha ha We get a little silly when we are together!
 Then of course we had to head to the city.  Food, shopping, etc.
Oh...and the weekend would not be complete without a flash mob...right?
Then in October Cody's step sister Lauren got married so we went to Utah for the wedding and join in on the festivities. 
The best pic I had of the two of them.  Maybe I'll post a better one later.  
Hanging on the temple grounds.
Us, Carly, Chad, and Syd at the wedding dinner.

Then the day after the wedding I flew to Florida to help the Young's out in Disney World.   
The whole gang meeting Aladdin and Jasmine.
Me (Vidia, Tinkerbell's friend) and the two Tinker bells, Summer and Laila at the Halloween party.
Me and Barb being sassy!
Me and Ariel aka Lara

Even though we already celebrated Halloween Disney style when we got home we had to do our annual tradition of carving pumpkins.  It wouldn't be Halloween without it!
My Edward pumpkin and Cody's minnie mullet man!  ha ha He cut the top as if the pumpkin had a mullet.  Who say's Cody's not creative!
 The finished products!

Whew!  So there you have it!  Hopefully you didn't fall asleep!

2 comments:

McCall said...

I'm super impressed with your Edward pumpkin!

Allison said...

So, blog stalked for a while. Looks like you had fun with your mom and sisters on their visit. I scrolled down and recognized another face, besides the obvious ones...in your picture with the Young's at Disney World. Bryan's (my husband) cousin Stacy is married to Steve's brother Tom. We love her. Small world. Hope you are doing great!