2.26.2011

ITS ABOUT DANG TIME...

I cannot believe what a little blogger slacker I've become.  Truthfully blogging has become a bit of a chore however sadly right now it is my only source of a journal.  So here I sit trying to compile in my head the many things that have occurred in my/our lives that I would like to blog about.  Since my last post we traveled to Utah twice, the first time for Thanksgiving, and the second for Christmas and New Years, I went to one of the happiest places on earth, Cody's sweet sister Carly got her mission call (Fresno CA...yep we will most definitely be visiting!), Cody jumped feet first into our very favorite time of year (busy season!), we celebrated my 27th birthday, I spent 2 weeks in Hawaii, we celebrated a belated Valentines day, and...dun dun dun...we saw NEVER SAY NEVER!  hahaha

I didn't take very many pictures of Thanksgiving or Christmas and the ones I have aren't very exciting.  Everyones Christmas morning looks pretty much the same right?  Plus lets be honest, its February, we barley remember by now.
Some of my family at Macaroni Grill.  We got together for lunch, shopping, and a movie.  Well sort of.. the guys took off after lunch to play basketball.
Hanging at Codys mom's house...I absolutely love catching up with Grandma Hilda and Grandpa Kent.  They always have such great stories.  They are still so in love after all these years.  Cody and I want to be just like them.
I had to post this picture of my nephew Branson...I have never seen a kid more excited or grateful for a Christmas present.  I was so so funny!
We spent New Years with Matt, McCall, Ben, and Lauren.  Almost Robb and Heather.  They were at the same restaurant but they were there with their friends.  We ate at a sushi place in Salt Lake called Ginza.  It is so delish!  Seriously its a must try if you haven't! 
Ringing in the new year!  We are such party animals!

Then off to Disney World!  I got my little "First Visit" pin.  It was great!  Disney World really just is one of the happiest places in the world!  How many places can you go where you can see a 45 year old man walking around with Mickey ears on and not look completely out of place?  Exactly!  It just makes you feel like a kid and it made very excited to take my own kids there.  Yes Lara, you may be rubbing off on me... 

All of us meeting the cast of the Star Wars show.
This picture makes me laugh out loud when I see it.  Harv took this while on Thunder Mountain.  I guess I was having fun!  I was laughing really hard.  Like the filling in my mounth?  Hahaha
This is how this restaurant showed their dessert menu.  Apparently I was fascinated!
We got some awesome looks from people.  It was a very late night so that helped make it a little funnier

Cody couldn't make it this time so this is me copying Harv and Lara, wishing Cody was there.

Cody took me to an Asian restaurant called Tamarine for my Birthday.  Saying it was good would be a big understatement!

My sweet sister-in-law McCall sent me this flower for my Birthday.  She is so thoughtful!  
The day after my Birthday I went to Hawaii again to help out.  It was fun having Allison to hang out with this year.  
We met this little piece of work at a luau.  He was flexing his stomach really hard!
Us trying to take pictures of ourselves.  
Us before we perfected it.  The camera kept falling over.
Us taking pictures with our chocolate lips.  Sweet Barb and Steve got us presents for Valentines Day.  We woke up to a knock on the door and gift bags full of surprises.  She never disappoints!!  
Us being dorky hanging by the pool!
Me hangin with the girls by the pool.  I love them so much!  (don't mind the awesome guy in the back ground)
Stating the obvious!  
And last but not least...last night we saw the Justin Bieber movie!  I am not ashamed to say that I love him!  I liked him before but now I really really like him!  Like I said...not ashamed!  

This picture cracks me up!  Words just can't express...

Me and Lara in our 3D's

No pics of Harv.  Sorry Harvy.  Somehow I just didnt snap any this time!
So there you have it!  We are up to date!  Sorry if you were bored to tears!

5 comments:

Kim said...

it IS about dang time! I always hope you will update cause your life is so much more exciting than mine...and i like to live vicariously through others. :) Glad to hear you are doing well, you travel-queen, you. Hope things are great!

Lauren said...

I had TOO much to say on this post - so I called to leave you a message. Hilarious pic of Cody in that dress. Hilarious and yet disturbing at the same time... there is something very honest about the way that looks with his hair/face/proportion... scary.

Also, will you send me those pics from NYE? I haven't seen those before.

Mike and Kim said...

Meg thanks for the update! I loved talking to you the other day. It's so fun to reminisce about the old times and all the hilarious things that went on. I'm so happy you are still one of my best friends. It looks like you have had a great time on all your fun vacations. Miss you!

Josh and Cara said...

I've been wondering when you were going to update! Great post and what fun things you guys have been up too. K I seriously laughed out loud of that picture of you on Thunder Mountain! Hilarious!

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find yours! Yes, lets get together soon. We ha so much fun with you guys last time! Looks like you've had a fun last few months. Loved all the pictures.