11.08.2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

I love Halloween, really I pretty much love all holidays. But I love Halloween because I love to dress up and see what other people dress up as too. This year we decided to be the king and queen of hearts and we got to hang out with Tink, Peter Pan, some hippies, harry potter, fear the beard, an indian princess, a pink lady and a few more. Everyones costumes were so cute!
Aren't they good sports?!
Our little trick or treater buddies!
This years pumpkins...
Later on that night we went to the Winchester Mystery House. Picture a huge haunted mansion, at night with nothing but flashlights! So very creepy. It was awesome!
Us outside the house...meet our new friends Scott and Carly.
See I told you very creepy...
Also Cody and I are on the activities committee in our ward. We were assigned to make the pin the lips on the witch game. Yay!
That is where my lips ended up. Guess I didn't do as well as I should have considering that it was my witch and lips! (not sure where Cody's went, but I'm pretty sure he did better than me!)

7 comments:

KimWar said...

K, your costumes are so awesome! I love Halloween too. Where did you get your costume, it is so good! Jake and I were Superman/girl this halloween!

So cool

McCall said...

You and your hubby have VERY impressive costumes!

Kim said...

WHOA!!!! that costume is intense!!! i love it. i am also happy to report that I have seen you recently, in case you missed it. The joy of my life. Hallie keeps talking about you and Cody and the truck. :) Apparently she thinks you are as great as I do.

Love Family said...

haha LOVE your costumes! I don't know if it beats being a baby or rockstar though! haha jk...hopefully you remember those hilarious costume days in elementary! Hope you are enjoying Cali!!

Lauren said...

Okay, those are some serious costumes!!! Remind me never to do halloween with you two for fear of looking like a complete loser! :)

and... I know scott and carly. Actually didn't know they got married to each other. You'll have to show them my pic (and taryn's) to see if she recognizes me. We were in Comms together (maybe all of us?) and never became friends although we had many mutual acquaintances. so fun to have great couple friends!

suraj meher said...

good ocsam love

suraj meher said...

visit my web page
Log onto www.surajmeher.blogspot.com