2.07.2012

CHRISTMAS!

This year we were lucky enough to get to go home again for Christmas.  I am so grateful that even though we live away from our families we get to go home often enough to re-fill our cup.  I absolutely love living here but sometimes I get a little home sick and I ask myself what is the purpose of living away from the most important people in our lives?  I know we will look back on this time in our lives and be so happy we lived away for a while but people, don't kid yourselves its not always peaches and cream.

This year for Christmas we spent the holidays going back and forth from family to family.  The holidays are always jam packed full.  But we wouldn't change it for anything, we love it!

Christmas day with Cody's whole family.  Including all of Davey's kids.
4 wheeling with Cody's dad.
At my parents on Christmas Day.
 Some of the kiddos.  Very excited for Christmas.
 Kate, Jim, and Madi
 Sara, Cody, Matt, Amberly, and Ben
 Typical Matt picture.  Always likes to add his touch.
Love that Lauren is always up for jumping in for a quick picture.
 Cody and Chaddy on the slopes!
Mar, Cody, Chad, Syd, Trav, and Davey playing games the night before we left.

My picture taking was a bit sad.  But there you have it, our not so white Christmas in Utah.

No comments: