3.04.2012

WEEKEND IN TAHOE

January always seems to be somewhat of a depressing month for most.  That was the case for Cody and I so we thought we would try to liven it up and drive up to Tahoe for a little weekend getaway.  Neither one of us had spent much time in Tahoe so it was fun to check out what it had to offer.  After we skied the day on Saturday we sat in the hot tub to unthaw, ate dinner and strolled around the city and did some shopping.
Getting ready to start our ski day!
At the highest point of Heavenly.  It was picturesque. 
On our way home we hopped out of the car to take a few pictures.  You can't really tell here but the scenery was really amazing!
It was really fun to have a little weekend away with the two of us to prove that we still like each other.  And guess what.....we do!! Ha ha    

5 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

You two are darling :) It was so fun to see you at Christmas. Tahoo looks like a beautiful place to visit!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

That picture at the top of Heavenly is gorgeous! We just got back from Tahoe yesterday! It was my our first visit. Glad you guys had a great time too!

paigernate said...

man, do you feel totally ripped off because that view was so awful?!?! HAHA. i am dying at that view! absolutely amazing. looks like a super fun getaway!

Rappleye Family said...

MEGAN!! HELLO!!I found your blog on FB. Your Blog seriously makes me so happy! You look amazing! Looks like you guys are traveling and having a blast. Makes me feel like I need to move out of Orem...ha ha! We'll see. My Husband works at an Engineering firm up on 800 N. I am so glad you found me on Facebook (atleast I think you found me? I don't think it was me? I am pretty new to to FB and Pinterest!) You look amazing! Wow back to reality in boring Utah. What brings you out to Cali anyway?

Rappleye Family said...

Oh BTW, for our Honeymoon we were in Tahoe! And Janurary is not boring, it's my Birthday month :)