11.08.2012

GOODBYE NAFE AND LA LA

I feel the need to give a little shout out to our friends who recently moved back home to Utah.  We always knew it would be a matter of time until one of us took the plunge but when it happened I was not prepared and definitely not for it to happen so fast.  They broke the news to us shortly after they got in the car with us to go to dinner one night.  Within the first two minutes of driving like a band aid Harv pronounces the words that even though I knew would only be a matter of time of hearing.  "So guys, guess what?...we are moving back to Utah."  Blah!  Just like I expected I started to cry then it only got worse when they told us they were moving in 2 weeks!  What?!  And it top it off I was going out of town for work the week they planned to pack up and move.

So here are a few pictures of the amazing times we spent with them in our 3 1/2 year friendship in California.  We love you guys!
There you have it!  One day we'll be Utah friends too!  That is if we get to be put in the blender........

4 comments:

paigernate said...

sad.... some people -right?!?! :) i swear we need to come visit before you guys move.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

So fun and rare to have couple friends you are that close with! I'm sure it's been so hard to see them go! Good thing you go to Utah regularly!

McCall said...

Sad! It's the worst when people move!

Nathan and Lara said...

:( This made me so sad!! I miss you!!!!!!! Alright, if we can't get you guys here, maybe we should consider moving back...